9 years ago
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
sad day for me
A short note::: I am mad, sad, upset, disappointed, on an on and on..... My body hurts and I can not go to Denver to see my families and grandkids. Today is a very sad day for me!!!!! But my health could be worse so I have to be thankful for the health I have. I was just looking so forward to going an spending time with my special families in Denver. I will miss Taft's birthday, I will miss seeing my Todd and Taft play a game, I will miss hugging my grandkids, I will miss everything! @%@%@%@%@% The airlines would not work with me on the plane ticket so therefore I feel like I am throwing money way, @%%#%#%#%# I hurt when I move, I need to take my contacts out because they are getting fogy because of my tears.... I need to go take some more pain pills and put the ice pack on my back and leg.... YAK !!!!! OK family you wanted me to be honest about my days .... well now you know. However, please know that I am really ok, I am loved and taken care of and that I know things could be worse. I am just so disappointed !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are sad for you and us too. We just hope you start feeling better really fast, so next time you come we can have lots of fun! Know that we love you and are sorry that you couldn't come.
ReplyDelete