Saturday, July 11, 2009

The best 2 young men in the world :) :)

Come walk down memory lane with me and my two little 
boys who are growing up so fast.    Have fun :)

Yep, you took baths together in my big bath tub... !!!!

Buddies in nature and in work... 
 
  
Life is always good with a family friend !!!~

   
The movie stars and their carriage ride...   

     
Nothing better then knowing you are loved......   YAAAA

I love my boys... I love their kindness, their caring, 
and the love they have for me and the rest of (all) 
of the families.  You two guys were so cute and fun. 
And now you are growing into some very 
handsome young men.   
I am one lucky and blessed Grandmother!!!!!!!!
You both are the BEST !!!!!!!     
   
Thank you Austin and Brayden for growing up to be
GREAT young men.  
I love you both very very much!!!!!
About 1 year apart in age.. you both look very handsome.
Happy Birthday Brayden ..July 16 and past birthday to Austin May 29th. 
(talk about being lucky... I still have three more boys to grow up
in my life... Carter..Talmadge and in a few months.. Mason..yaa)

No comments:

Post a Comment