Saturday, August 20, 2011


Yes this is my family when I was about one. Born 1947
It is the only picture I have of me in my younger years.
Here I am about 10 yrs
My graduation picture 1965
My cat when I lived in Seattle 1966
I was living in SL --love the hair :)
I am getting really brave to post the rest...
these are when I was in the pageant.... :)
The flyer they used to advertise the pageant....
yep that is me on it .....
We went to the Hogle Zoo in SL to have pictures with the animals.
This is one of the trophy's that I have.
The other one is the biggest but I don't have a
picture of me with it. :(
***************************************
Here are some pictures of my dear sweet mother
just before she past away. My sister and brother also.
About late 1984 (my mother has her body brace on)
This last picture was in 1981.. the four of us again.
Yes, I am the tallest :) :)
Hope you have enjoyed looking at my history....
I am trying to get brave and post more ....
I will post daddy's pictures next....

4 comments:

  1. Love, Love the pictures mom, so much fun to see those pictures. You were and are so beautiful!!!!! Couldn't be any prouder of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!!! I love seeing these pictures! So many I haven't seen before. Lovely! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY BONKERS!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU POSTED THESE MOM!!! So proud of you, LOVE THEM!!:)

    ReplyDelete